A wide range of high quality products
Chemical for Plants
Acid (different types and different concentrations)
- Hydrochloric acid
- Nitric acid
- Sulfuric acid
- Sulfamic acid
It is principally designed for use in solvent recovery application.
Proven and effective product for vacuum regenerated gasoline vapour recovery system
The Perchlorethylene (PCE) find various industrial applications, particularly suitable to the refinery uses and is used both in the regeneration of isomerization catalysts that in the reactivation of the reforming catalysts.
Sodium chloride or rock salt , with grain size 5-20 mm used for the culling to 200 ppm of the quantity of water contained in gas oils ATZ and BTZ and for the regeneration of ion exchange resins of the CTE.
Urea is used to reduce the content of nitrogen oxides (NOx) in the combustion fumes of plants
- Minimizing the use of methane gas in favor of the consumption of FO;
- Increasing the stability of the flame;
- Increasing the performance and efficiency of furnaces and boilers;
- Optimizing combustion efficiency;
- Optimizing the environmental;
- Minimizing the opacity of exhaust fumes;
- Counteracting corrosion phenomena at low and high temperature due to the decrease of the amount of SO3 and the increase of the melting temperature of the compounds Na-V;
- Reducing the unburned material;
- Reducing the excess
Different concentrations of Ammonia.